Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ottoman make over



I purchased a bright, fire engine red ottoman on sale for $10 at Target about 3 years ago, and used it as storage in our office. Three years ago my apartment still looked like a college dorm... and since then, my decor has matured. My poor red ottoman hasn't found its place among the new style :( SO I decided to revamp the little guy. With just a yard of fabric and a staple gun, you can create something completely different.

Literally ALL you have to do, is cut 5 squares from your yard of fabric, and staple them onto your ottoman, keeping the sides folded in so you don't have your rough edges showing. AND THEN YOU'RE DONE. 



Can you believe it?? It's so easy. I have even been thinking of adding some upholstery nails to the sides and top of the ottoman. :) I'll make a post later to show this added detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment